|Security & Privacy Notice
1. Ty Collector is published as a
public education and reference service by
Leon and Sondra Schlossberg. Tycollector.com is funded, sponsored and
hosted on server space leased by Heartegrity, a non-profit North Carolina Corporation.
2. The Ty Collector host server runs software that creates summary statistics used to assess what information is of most and
least interest to site visitors; assist with technical design specifications; and identify system performance or problem areas.
3. For site security purposes and to ensure this service remains available to all interested visitors, the server hosting Ty
Collector also runs software that monitors network traffic to facilitate identification of unauthorized attempts to upload
or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
4. Ty Collector is registered with google.com and bing.com webmaster services that provide site statistics and content
analysis services to assist with management and design of the site.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information at the Ty Collector Internet site are strictly prohibited and may be
punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. Email addresses provided by visitors using the site contact form are
not shared, sold or otherwise provided to third parties. Email addresses are used only to provide a response to a comment or
question from the person who used the contact form.
8. Cookies to collect or retain information are not used at this site.
10. Use the on-site contact form to communicate with Leon
and/or Sondra Schlossberg with questions or comments about tycollector.com.
This privacy notice was initially published on November 23, 2009.