1. Ty Collector is published by
Heartegrity. The site
administrators are Leon
& Sondra Schlossberg, avid collectors of
all the Ty product lines.
Heartegrity is not a Ty-authorized
retailer and is not affiliated with Ty Inc. The Ty logo, product lines, product names and poems
at this site are copyrighted
by, or registered trademarks of
2. Tycollector.com is provided as an educational resource for visitors who collect or have an interest in any of
the Ty Inc. product lines.
3. Heartegrity is a non-profit North
Carolina Corporation with plans to build and operate a public Ty museum in 2017.
also funds and manages other educational and charitable projects and services
for children and young-at-heart adults of all ages.
4. Information at this site has been acquired from numerous hardcopy print and online sources.
Every effort is made to identify sources of information and other data on the Appreciation and Credits page. Although
information at the site is checked and double-checked, it is entirely possible there are errors in the reference data.
Mistakes could be typographic errors (in the case of dates), or substantive errors originally contained in other data
resources. Please feel free to notify us of any data errors at the site and we will gladly (and thankfully) make the necessary
5. Unless otherwise cited, all of the photographs at tycollector.com were taken by Sondra Schlossberg. Sondra's
photographs are copyrighted by Sondra, and may not be copied, distributed or otherwise used for any purpose(s) without advance
written permission from Sondra or Leon Schlossberg. Photographs and or graphics from
tycollector.com that are posted
by Leon or Sondra Schlossberg on the Ty "official" Facebook page retain the same copyright restrictions. Some
photographs at tycollector.com are provided by non-affiliated collectors and other contributors. Those images may not be
copied or otherwise used without written permission from the original owner or contributor.
6. We welcome contributions of photos and graphics of Ty collectibles for those
items not already in the tycollector.com collection, with the understanding that
we do not pay for photos; the contributor must be the creator or legal owner of the photos; and publication (to include duration
of posting) at tycollector.com is at the sole discretion of the site manager. Unless a contributor requests otherwise,
tycollector.com will post byline credit for photos, graphics and other donated material. Contributions of photos, graphics or
other work can not be credited in any manner that would infer or constitute an endorsement of a commercial (for-profit) product,
business or enterprise.
7. Tycollector.com is a non-profit education project and as such does not link to commercial (for-profit) sites on the Internet
unless those sites provide (in our opinion) significant reference resources related to Ty products, or they offer important
services for collectors such as new product announcements or Ty product authentication.
8. Copyrighted Ty content is used at this site within the context of "Fair Use" defined in
United States Code, Title 17, Section 107. Please visit ty.com
for complete trademark and copyright information about Ty products.
9. There are other sites on the Internet related to Beanie Babies or other Ty collectibles. Our intent is not to compete with
those sites but to complement them. We welcome submissions of news and information related to Ty collectibles,
events and history. Ultimately, all of the information contained at this site
will be incorporated into the future domain projects planned by Heartegrity;
entyclopedia.org and tymuseum.com.
10. We sincerely hope you enjoy tycollector.com. Use the on-site contact
form to communicate with Leon and/or Sondra Schlossberg if you have questions or comments about this Internet resource.
Sondra & Leon - August 2014