1. Chilly is the exact same body style as Peking (style 4013). Chilly does not have any black markings.
Counterfeit versions of Chilly exist. Check for the following common indicators before purchasing this Beanie Baby:
1. The fabric on the counterfeit appears dirty (sooty) as if it has been played with.
2. The fabric on the counterfeit is coarse with an overly long nap.
3. Swing tag on the counterfeit is a shiny reddish-orange. The authentic swing tag is 100% red.
4. The white on the inside of the counterfeit swing tag is brighter than the white on an authentic tag
5. "TY INC" on the tush is followed by two periods on the counterfeit, instead of a period and a comma.