Peace (first version)
All races, all colors, under the sun
Join hands together and have some fun
Dance to the music, rock and roll is the sound
Symbols of peace and love abound!
1. Every Peace bear is unique because of its Tie-dye fabric.
2. Peace was the first Beanie Baby with an embroidered emblem.
3. The Peace Bear's introduction date of May 11, 1997, is the same date Garcia was retired. Peace is identical to Garcia except for the name, tags and the peace symbol on Peace's chest.
4. There are two generally accepted categories of Peace; "tie-dyed" and "pastel tie-dyed." The pastel, tie-dyed versions have 5th generation swing tags and 6th generation tush tags. The pastel versions began to appear in July 1998.
5. There are so many different Peace bear tag variations and oddities, we have devoted a special section to the Peace bears.
Baseball - May 1, 1999, Oakland A's vs. Boston Red Sox - 10,000 given out.
1. Childrens Wish Foundation of Canada.
2. Jazz-N-Space commemorative.
3. Cherish (2004) Making Strides promotion.
4. Cherish Peace Mania's 2-year anniversary.
There are two different sizes of embroidered peace symbols on the Peace Beanie Babies produced in Indonesia.
1. Peace with a Blackie tush tag.
2. Peace with a Curly tush tag.
3. Peace with a Garcia tush tag.
4. Peace with a Teddy tush tag.
5. Peace with a Valentino tush tag.
6. Peace with no peace symbol on its chest.
7. Peace 5th generation swing tag with "ORIGIINAL" & "Suface" errors.