Magic the dragon lives in a dream
The most beautiful that you have ever seen
Through magic lands she likes to fly
Look up and watch her, way up high !
1. Collectors categorize Magic into three different variations based on the color of the thread used to sew the wings and spines. Initially there were two categories; pale pink and hot pink. The pale pink version was the original Magic produced. The thread color was changed from "pale" pink to "hot" pink in 1996. In recent years however, collectors have been splitting hairs (or threads) and now recognize a "medium" pink variety. In many cases the difference in thread colors between the variations are subjective.
1. Magic with an Ears tush tag.
2. Magic with a Gracie tush tag.
3. Magic with a Maple tush tag.
4. Magic with a Mystic tush tag.
5. Magic with a Pinky tush tag.
6. Magic with a Sting tush tag.
7. Magic with a Ziggy tush tag.