SWING TAG (2nd generation)
POEM (later generations)
Cubbie used to eat crackers and honey
And what happened to him was funny
He was stung by fourteen bees
Now Cubbie eats broccoli and cheese !
TUSH TAG (1st generation)
Cubby was previously named Brownie.
1. Baseball - May 18, 1997, Chicago Cubs vs. San Francisco Giants - 10,000 given out.
2. Baseball - September 6, 1997, Chicago Cubs vs. New York Mets - 10,000 given out.
3. Baseball - January 16, 1998, Chicago Cubs 1st Convention - 100 raffled off.
4. Baseball - January 15, 1999, Chicago Cubs 2nd Convention - given to attendees.
1. Cubbie without a nose.
2. Cubbie with a Tuffy tush tag.
3. Cubbie with a Weenie tush tag.